8/11/2010

A Page To Remember

So...love fashion?
Well I do. I got interested in fashion when I was in Year 5, and right now, I  love am OBSESSED with it.
That's why I'm going to write this blog, starting from today!


Let me tell you a little about myself...
*My favourite designers are Anna Sui, Juicy Couture (or anything D&G) and Chanel. Of course, there are waaaay more to add, but then that would take up this whole page.
*Colours=purple x black. Yep, you got it. Totally influenced by Anna Sui.
I also adore red. A very attractive colour.
*A word to describe me? 
I would be pleased if  it was "fashionista". Or something close to that. Or nice words. 
Don't just call me crazy. That's not acceptable.
*Oh PLUS I have recently came in to the beautiful world of teens. I'm 13! 
Yay♫♪ It feels good to be one.


Those kinds of things might get useful while reading my blog. 
Sorry if it was boring. It went a bit too long. I hope to improve my writings in the future. ;)
And if you can teach me some interesting things for blogging, that'll be awesome.
Commenting would make my day too!


That's it for now. Please look forward to my next posts, coming up soon!


Thanks,
Marika

No comments:

Post a Comment