10/31/2010

Fashion is a mirror of its time

I have many Anna Sui items in my room - clothes, accessories,
bags and make-up porches.
I usually have a few of them displayed!

Right now I have these on my book shelf...








From the left:
Anna Sui foldable comb,
necklace, tote bag, and
make-up porch.





Oh yes, they all have purple in them. I just realized that too. Hehe.

Also, there is something very special about the necklace that you can't see in the photo.
Well, you can see on this one! TADAAA!!!


















There's a bunny under the hat! Cute♥ I have a matching earring and 4 brooches to it♪
What do you think?

15 comments:

  1. I think it's gorgeous!
    www.rubyccino.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing ! ; )
    your blog is very interesting ! ; **


    if you want , follow me and write a comment ; *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Marika,

    Thanks for your lovely comment!
    Vuurry nice blog! Ive followed :) Keep it up!

    Happy Halloween :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!

    xoxo
    http://prettymakeupthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! too cute the bunny is!
    Thanks for following my blog..stay in touch!
    Would be glad if u give ur opinion abt my blog..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna Sui items are ever so lovely! + that necklace is adorable! Love it!

    http://courtneymelville.blogspot.com
    courtney xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog girl ;);)


    check out mine: mandsyyy.blogspot.com
    I am followin your blog , so I hope u could check out mine aswell ;);)

    xoxo Mandsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Anna Sui wallet.. ♥ the necklace.. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your sweet comment:) Following u back!
    xxx
    http://barboradudinska.blogspot.com
    "fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hye, nice blog sweet heart. follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Anna Sui! Very cute necklace!

    http://catherineava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the lovely comment hun! (:
    Following <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for your comment! love the alice in wonderland style!

    ReplyDelete