12/01/2010

Life is like a Lollipop

School test week just finished! Happy but t.i.r.e.d - from the tests and their results! :-P
♥       ♥       ♥      ♥       ♥      ♥       ♥      ♥       ♥      ♥       ♥      ♥       ♥      ♥       ♥
Anyway, I found some deliciously wonderful photos on Google the other day...
so here they go!

Lollipop lollipop oh, lolly lolly lolly
lollipop lollipop oh, lolly lolly lolly lolly POP♪

















You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum, Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my Sweetie Pie , You're my Cuppycake...♪

9 comments:

  1. Gl with the results, mine will come on feb^^
    yammy ones^^
    also a giveaway is running on my blog, u might wish to participate:-)
    xoxo Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want one of thoese lollipops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaaaad , these cupcakes look deliciouuuus

    www.mandsyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;)
    Yes, all of them look totally fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marika
    Thanks for showing love to my blog!
    I actually bought my template from here
    http://stylishblogdesign.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ou amazing blog !
    very like it !! ; )
    it's super !


    follow me and write comment if U want ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there!
    Thanks for commenting:)
    Very cute blog you have, i'm following back now:)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Xx Jorien
    she--said.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you back :)

    Totally want one of these cupcakes :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha are these actually make my the designers or just inspired by them?
    mmm im hungry now! haha

    x

    whats--hot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete