1/31/2011

I love to take things that are everyday and comforting and make them into the most luxurious things in the world.

Woohoo! Take a look at this!               
It's the legend's ad campaign
of Spring/Summer 2011!
And I'm talking about
Marc Jacobs now ;)

The clothes are so energetic
and cheerful, right?
I could just change ito them
when I'm feeling down, and
then I can suddenly feel happy!

Fantastic straw hats going on there -
orchid neck accessories, too.
Not to forget satin pants.
orange and pink satin pants.

It's spring and summer fashion,
after all!


***Erm, pic randomly searched up on Google. Shhh!

6 comments:

  1. zbieram obserwatorów i komentarze jeśli mi pomożesz będę wdzięczna . super blog . PS . dodawaj więcej swoich fot

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for following my blog - I am now also a follower of yours!
    Amazing posts - the colours make me feel really happy too! :)
    I'm looking forward to reading more!
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love marc jacobs!!!

    http://pralinegateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog! i saw that you were looking for followers in a forum, and I am now following you. this was a great post!

    please follow me back. :)

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this marc jacobs collection! your blog is so much fun. Keep up the great work!

    xo,
    a-circus-are-our-lives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply gorgeous!

    check out my blog love
    www.littlemissglamourous.blogspot.com

    chelsea love

    ReplyDelete