4/29/2011

Now make a "L" with your 1st&2nd finger

I'm as exited as evvvvvvvver!
In most Japanese schools, we have a special school festival every year.
Every single class in the school has to present something,
 then we visit each other's presentations.
We do things like 
dancing...
acting...
singing...
making  stalls...
...it's great fun!!!

This year, it was decided that every class of our grade
would perform a 20~30 minute play.
And guess what my class is performing!

Yeah, Glee!!!!!!
We've chosen the episode "Theatricality", one of the Lady Gaga song episodes!
No other people are allowed to make the scenario, props or anything.
We just simply get $200 for the show, and get on with it ourselves!
Sounds great?

I'm especially excited about our costumes.
Needless to say, it's gonna be a teeny bit hard to get them ready.
OK, so it's gonna be really hard.
Photo from tv.com!

But I'm sure it's going to be worth it in the end!
After all, it's Glee!

I hope I'll be able to upload some photos after the festival finishes on the 12th of June!
Did you know it's my birthday on June 13th?
Maybe you can see my b'day pics and Glee pics! ;)

P.S Happy royal wedding to Prince Will and Kate <3

24 comments:

  1. Hello there!

    you have a cute blog here! Loving it!

    I am not really a Glee fan but I always love to see your part on this musical festivals! I am sure you will have a blast!! are you singing or dancing mostly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog !! and Glee was the best idea one could ever come up with :) So Lady Gaga huh ? cute !! Im sure ur gonna hv a blast :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There! Saw you followed my blog and thought I would return the favor, which I'm glad I did because I already have read your most recent posts and I am loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Would Be Great! I am sure Ya'll would do fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could sew... I can imagine that it would be fun making those costumes. Your blog is so cute!!! I love the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marika! Thanks for the following my blog :) You have great content here, so I am definitely following back. I think it would be awesome to see pics of your Glee play photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my school would do a Glee play, because that is so EPIC and I'm such a gleek. Not to mention I'm in love with Blaine/Darren Criss but that's another story.

    Good luck with your play! Who are you going to be?

    PS your bday is 5 days from mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. We decided the roles today and I'm doing Tina!
    So happy cuz she's a gwd role in this episode!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey!! Lovely blog! Have fun in your Glee play
    bisous m.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post & love youre blog!
    I'm following now!
    wanna follow me?
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this sounds like such a fun idea, as a gleeker this one of my fave episodes, make sure to post pics, bet your costumes are fab!

    Cess O. <3
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you liked the photos. I hope your school play goes well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love glee, love your blog, everything is amazing!

    xo,
    thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. UHU She is so cool <33
    I'm so happy hahah !!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. followed you back deary :D thank you for such a sweet comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiya. Thanks for following my blog! Your's is great!
    Anyone else, feel free to follow (tee hee) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My! I would be excited too!
    I'm gleeaddicted haha! If I could sing properly (my singing is completely desastrous) I would do something like you for sure.

    The Elegance Hunter

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like so much fun! :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute blog. Loving the Glee idea, I'm a total Gleek, going to the UK tour next month. Can't wait :) And can't wait to see your outfits xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like fun! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete