6/20/2011

Life is like a huge cake... everyone wants a piece of it!

Thanks for visiting!

Apologies for not posting!!
I thought I'd be able to post the photos of our
by today, but they weren't ready at all :( Sorry!!!
I hope I can show you a video of the Bad Romance dance to make up for it!
                                  
  ∽   ∽   

So, if you remembered about our Glee play,
you probably remember that it was my birthday the next day, yeah?
I got lots of great pressies from my friends and family! 
I'll be sure to put them up!<3
But this time, I'll show you my bday cake! *cheers*

Strawberries, cherries, blueberries...
raspberries and cream
Looks good? :D
It's not in the picture, but it actually had a piece of white chocolate that said 
"Happy B'day Marika" on the top, too!

20 comments:

  1. Glad to read you again, hope you had a lovely birthday and enjoy it! The cakes looks yummy. All the best Marika. Take care. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! That cake looks yum!! hope you had fun <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday :) By the way thanks for the nice comment, I started following you, because I really like your blog :)

    http://petushs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday!! that looks delicious <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!

    Thank you for the blog comment. It is always nice get feednack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! thanks for dropping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!
    I can't wait to see your glee play!!!!!!!!!! I loved that episode!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's awesome! I didn't have a birthday cake this year, even though it was my 21st.. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday!!! Can't wait to see or see pics of your Glee play.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy b-day! and thank you for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can´believe that you are so young , you have a really really good blog i think it´s amazing ! really really good keep holding on !

    xxx nat.

    ps. happy happy birthday cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh yeah! REAL TALK!
    HBD B-)

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. HB-DAY!!
    hihi
    http://englishbubble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday, hopefully what you want immediately obtained. and always blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your cake looks so good! happy birthday :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks so yummy :) happy birthday :) i like how you compared like to a cake :) everyone wants a piece of it :)

    i am following you now, hope you follow me too. that would be much appreciated :)
    keep in touch! thank you so much :)

    http://lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. THANK'S HUN FOR YOUR COMMENT!! YOU HAVE A NICE PAGE LOVE IT OH AND ---HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!---

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAAY!

    thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete